Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday

Monday I went t othe movis and saw "The reader". It was so good. I could not stop thinking about it for hours. I am still thinking about it.
Tuesday Chris and I met Joe and Sara for lunch. We met in Scottsdale at Chili's. It was just nice to sit there and talk to them. I need to make sure that happens more often.
Last night I met Tammy for a wine tasting. It was a nice little wine bar in Scottsdale. They did not pour nearly as heavy as the tasting I went to last week....which was good cause I had to drive home. I bought a bottle to take to Nancy and Steves this weekend. They are having us over for dinner.
Well, that is all for now!

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Who was the vineyard? It would be cool if you ever got to taste Oregon wine.

I hope you are doing well. Love you bunches.

P