Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wow Thursday already

Good Morning. I had a really nice weekend. It seems weired to talk about it now since it have been over for a day.
Sunday I went to see "Revolutionary Road" with Betty for her birthday. We went to lunch first at Wildflower Bread company. I sat outside for a bit while I was waiting for her. It was so beautiful. It has actually gotten a little chilly again the last few days but that day was perfect. Sunny with a cool breeze, my favorite. Anyway, the movie was just OK. I really was not blown away with it at all. It was about two very dysfunctional people who were very unhappy. The acting was very good though.
Monday Chris and I went on a hike at Lookout Mountain. It was either a really tough hike or a was super tired. I did not enjoy it like I usually do. After that I had to go to a private yoga session with Harmony. I was so tired but I think that saved me cause I was not a sore from the hike as I think I would have been. I had book club Monday night. That is always a nice evening. We read "The Road" this month. It is a bleak, dark book but was very good. They are making a movie that should be released soon.
Tuesday I did not wake up til 8:30. It felt good to sleep but I am always so spacey for a while after I get up so late. Anyway, I went to the movies with Layne that afternoon to see "Slumdog Millionaire" . This movie is getting so much acclaim and everyone was saying how wonderful it is I think it ruined it for me a bit. I was not overly impressed with that one too. It was good but I just think I was expecting to be blown away and I was not.
"The Reader" and "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" were my favorites lately.
I am babysitting tonight. Not much more to say about that. In fact not much more to say about anything.


No comments: