Thursday, January 29, 2009

addition to last post

I meant to answer your question about the wine Patricia but I forgot and I have no idea how to go back an edit this blog....aol was much easier in so many ways. Anyway.....I have no idea what the vineyard was for the wine tastings. I am one of those people that just goes to taste. Some people sit there and jot down notes about the wines and really get into it. I just enjoy the wines. I hardly ever buy a bottle of wine more that $10 or $12, and usually not even that much.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

I like to just taste it too. The vinyards are such a big deal around here, that it is really fun to know you are drinking wine that was made up the street. (literally)

If you ever drink wine from Oregon, it if from around my house. I would love to own one some day. Although I don't want to make the wine or pick the grapes, but I would love having a house that looks out over vinyards. It is so pretty.