Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday night

Hello.
Well my weekend is over for this week. It was a nice one but pretty uneventful. I am sorry I can not say the Cardinals won the super bowl. It was a fun game and thankfully they did not get creamed and I am hearing it was one of the most exciting Super Bowls in history. I actually think I might be enjoying football alittle bit. I have come to understand some of it. I am sure by next season I will have not interest but it was kindof fun while it lasted.
Monday Chris and I went to breakfast and to the mall. We really did not do much. I am reading "Jane Eyre" right now and I have been reading alot the last few days. I am going to try to read a few more of the classics. Even though I did not love "Madame Bovary" I think I want to read more. I have "Pride and Prejudice" to read and I think I want to read "Wuthering Heights" We are reading the "Jane Austen Book Club" for our monthly book club but I am not sure I will read it. Maybe I will borrow it from my sister Pris. She told me she has read it and it was ok. We picked that book because the last few months all the books were so dark.
Today I went to yoga and then read all afternoon. This is a good thing since I have been watching way too much TV and the last few days I have not.
Tomorrow I am going to a wine tasting at Bacchus Wine Studio with my friend Linda. Thursday I am sitting for Sheila and then again on Saturday.
Not much else to say.

No comments: