Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday

I don't really have too much to say again today but I have some time so I thought I would add a new post.
Yesterday was very slow at work again. I am busy today but slow again tomorrow. I have not been hit too hard by this bad economy yet and I am sure hoping this is just a bad week. It worries me to think how bad it can get. I depend on rich people! I am so thankful Chris and I did not sell this townhouse and move to a more expensive home. I was very close to doing it a few years ago. At least I know if things get too bad we can both afford this place. There is not much I can do about it except try not to spend too much money right now.....which adds to the bad economy since everyone else is doing the same thing.
I was supposed to babysit last night and she canceled. I was not disappointed about not having to go over there, it was nice coming home and having dinner with Chris but I was kindof counting on the money. Oh well, I will make more this Saturday night. I also have a customer that asked me to come to her house this weekend to do a mani/pedi on her sister. My Customer, Krista, has been going thru Chemo and her sister is here this week to help her out (she had another round of chemo this week and it is always hardest on her right after) and she does not think her sister will leave her to come over and get a service so she thought it would be nice to have me over. Which I am all for cause then I get to keep all the money and not split it with the Spa. But I need to learn not to count on the money til I have it in my hands. We will see what happens.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

I hope you have a wonderful day. Love you bunches!!