Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday

Another day in Paradise. The weather has been so pretty here lately it does not seem fair to be at work....plus yesterday was so slow!!!!!!! I did get to have my hair done professionally for a change and boy does it look good. Jenny colored it yesterday and and put highlights in. I just keep looking at it and say "it's so pretty" Well, if it stays this slow at work it should not be a problem to get someone to color it. I also got my face waxed. I have become really addicted to not having a mustache. I even have her go in and wax the inside of my nose....just around the nostrils. I love having them do my eyebrows too. On a sad note....I needed my chin done alittle too!!!!!!
Last night I went to the Wine tasting at Bacchus with Linda. She is a client but also teaches spin and muscle conditioning classes so she is also an coworker and friend. we had a good time. We are going to try to do that together once a month.

Well that is all for now. Tonight I will be babysitting so at least I will make some money this week!!!!!!

No comments: