Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday 2/24

Well I am blogging again. I can't believe it's been two weeks. I was looking at my past blogs and I am not seeing dates so I thought I would include it now cause of course I could not really figure out how to add it and I lost patience.
Chris' birthday was on Valentines day. We had a nice evening. He got me some lovely tulips and chocolates. I took him out to Valle Luna that night because everything is so busy every where else. On Sunday night we went to Benihanna's. His mom and stepdad came up from Tucson. My friends Nancy and Steve came. Kirk was there and so was my friend Craig. We had a wonderful time. I really think we need to get big groups together more often and go out. Benihana's is awfully expensive but we don't have to go there.

I worked on Sunday so I have off til Thursday. It is so nice not to have to go in tomorrow. I love it!

Last night I went to Book Club. Our new book this month is Sara's Keys. It is about Jews during the Holocaust. I will tell you more when I get it in the mail. I ordered it from Amazon today.

Well that is all for now.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

I didn't know Chris' birthday was on Valentine's day. Happy Birthday Chris!!! Hope you had a wonderful time.

I don't know Valle Luna. what kind of restaurant is it?